Sunday, November 20, 2011

Last Duff Day - Part I

My last day at The Duff Law Firm was on Friday.  It was a sad day for me to be closing one chapter of my life and starting a new one. But, when I arrived, I came in to find a dozen beautiful red roses from David and Nancy and happy little gifts from my Duff divas that made me giggle and smile, as well as cards that were very touching and made me cry.

Each of the girls gave me framed pictures of us.  Dani's frame was fun & creative like she is, and had all of our sayings and reminders of good times written on it; Sandra's was sparkly and very fashionista like she is; and, Cami's was happy & cute like her.  All special reminders of my divas!


Cami also got me a cool coffee cup, along with a notepad and pen that sings to me for my new desk! I'm sure I'll annoy my new co-workers playing with it.  :P



So, while I won't get to see my Duffers and my divas every day, I have little reminders of them all around me, but - most of all - I hold all my special memories of them in my heart.   

Duff Family:  I love you guys and I miss you already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment