Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Halloween!

On October 29, we had our office Halloween party, which was really a surprise baby shower for Peter and Jen.  Chip and I decided to go as pirates, which was a great choice because he made a very awesome (and natural) looking pirate!

While I can't post a lot of the photos due to our office social networking policy, here are a few from our spooktacular night that I can post:

Although Chip drew the line at me giving him Johnny Depp-like black eyeliner, he did let me paint his nails black!  He didn't even complain the next day when I realized I had no fingernail polish remover!  LOL!!  He's such a good sport!  I, on the other hand (badumpbump), was rocking skull nails.
On our way . . . Who needs GPS when you have a pirate compass??!
Much to my surprise, I won best costume!!
It must have been all that channeling of my inner pirate! :D

See what I mean!  He looks great!
Arrrrrghhhh!
Me and Christine
Sandra as (foxy) Cleopatra!
Eat your heart out Elizabeth Taylor!
Cleopatra and Mark Antony
(a/k/a Santiago and Sandra)

Christine is a Starbucks addict and proved that you are what you, urrr, drink.  :D
She won the award for most creative costume!  She drew the design freehand all by herself.
So talented!
Way to go Christine!!

Me and my Flower with Lola
The house was decorated fabulously and the food was awesome!





Chocolate fountain was yummy deliciousness!
My favorite dunker was the punkin' bread! 
These give new meaning to "gag me with a spoon!"
Knowing how much we girls love going to Uncle Julio's for our girls'
nights, Nancy got us guacamole from there - SO YUM!!

It was a great night, everyone looked fabulous, and we had lots of fun!  Thanks to my hubby for taking such ghoulously great pictures!  I can't wait to dress up next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment